Find Dongfeng Garbage Truck, Bin Truck , Big Garbage Trucks on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)
Home > Products > Garbage Truck > Dongfeng Garbage Truck > 2017 new design hot sale compactor garbage truck price

2017 new design hot sale compactor garbage truck price

Product Description

Product Description
    Garbage Truck or dustbin lorry refers to a truck specially designed to collect small quantities of waste and haul the collected waste to a solid waste treatment facility.   
 Detail specification of the 2017 new design hot sale compactor garbage truck price as below:  

Item

unit

Parameter

Vehicle model

 

GJ5082ZYSE5-H1

Chassis model

 

BJ5089XXY-FA

Overall dimensions

mm

6405X2150X2620

Horsepower

hp

142

GVW

kg

Appro×8280

Rated loading capacity

 

Appro×2735

Curb Weight

 

Appro×5350

Wheel base

mm

3360

F/R Suspension

 

1095/1950

F/R Wheel Track

 

1730/1590

Approach/departure angle

°

24/17

Exhaust/hp

ml/kw

3760/105

Max speed

km/h

95

Tire specification

7.50-16LT 14PR,7.50R16LT 14PR,8.25-16LT 16PR

Engine type

ISF3.8s5141

Traction system

4*2

Number of tires

6

Number of axles

2

Axles load 

2840/5440

Operation control system

Electrically hydraulic control

Allowable passengers in cab

3

Equipment

Protective part material: Q235A carbon steel. Dustbin material and thickness: Carbon steel  bottom 5 and side 4mm anti-rusty painting.

Packaging & Shipping

 Packaging & Shipping: Nude with waxing by roro ship or bulk ship or use container.

 

 Payment terms: 30% deposit by T/T, before leaving factory must pay the 70% balance by T/T.

 

 

Contact Details

 

Contact us if you need more details on Compactor Garbage Truck Price. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Garbage Compactor Truck for Sale、Garbage Truck. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Garbage Truck > Dongfeng Garbage Truck

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters